The dress code of the Darul Uloom is strictly Long sleeve gown (Jubba/Kameez) white preferred and trousers worn well above the ankles. All sweaters, jerseys & jackets should have no pictures and bold inscriptions on it. Shaving or trimming the beard below a fist length is strictly prohibited. Hair should be neatly trimmed or shaven.
We suggest that the following items be brought along:
- Three pairs of Kameez and Sarwaal (White color)
- Three Hats, One Saafah
- A pair of shoes
- One Bedding
- Bed sheet and Blanket
- Warm clothes for cold weather
- Towels, washing and bathing essentials
- One bowl for Tea
- One Pillow (Takiya)
- Personal cosmetic set
- Rest of the items will be provided by the Darul Uloom (In sha Allah)
NOTE: For those students who cannot afford the items it will be provided.
- Please ensure that Vest, Jacket has no fancy print/photos on it. Fancy Hats/ T-shirts will not be allowed.
- No three-quarter trousers are allowed.